Skip to content

Private proxies are not working

edited February 2014 in Need Help
Hi,

I still have big problems to get this GSA thing to work.
First I searched and added several thousands of public proxies, tested them but all failed and were marked as not working.

Now I bought 30 private proxies from buyproxiesorg, added them and tested them against google as well as bing and whatismyipaddress and these 30 private proxies also failed and are marked as not working. So what the heck is going on here?

I have deactivated my firewall completely to test this out, this can't be the problem.

When I use GSA without proxies and for example let it crawl my own website for URLs its working fine, when I enable proxies (private ones or publics) GSA doesn't do anything at all anymore.

Can anybody please give me a hint what to do?

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    for private proxies make sure you have the IP range configured on the providers webpage (in case it requires it) and that you see login:password@ip in the host column (in case you have a proxy with accounts).
  • edited February 2014
    Thanky ou very much Sven for your fast reply! This has solved a bid, the proxies are now verified as working.

But still when I try to crawl URLs from my own site GSA only shows the main URL and then stops, GSA doesn't find any of the hundreds of other pages. When I crawl without proxies GSA finds them all.

I now use only the veryfied private proxies.

Do you have any idea?
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    edited February 2014
    no sorry. Just paste some log lines.