Skip to content

Am I good to go?

Just a quick question to see if I have what I need to crack on.

I bought GSA when it first came out. I manually filled out and spinned the content areas myself (there wasn't the options that are available now) I bought a bunch of proxies and ranked some keywords and youtube videos. I should have made the best of it then, but worked forced me away from IM

I'm coming backto IM and only have GSA, so I'm going to buy catptcha breaker, FCS networker and a bunch of private proxies. Is this all I'm going to need to get started back in the game? I'll deal with the content myself.

Buying the rest of these tools is going to pretty much skin me as I no longer work, the plan is to use and read all the guides here and go for some low competition keywords related to CPA and amazon. 

I'm also wondering if some of the members here were in my shoes would you go with this plan, or would you put your money elsewhere? I also have another website I'm working on that's adsense only. I'm not going to touch it with GSA or related tools.

Comments

• If you haven't already, get a VPS to run these tools on or they will completely clog up your home internet connection and force you to run the software with low threads and thus, getting low links out. You also want to pick up a content scraper+spinner like WAC (wicked article creator, that's what I'm using) or kontent machine. I believe there is one sold in this forum here too but I forgot it's name. Filling out all the fields manually, or even spinning manually, can drain a lot of time and energy.

Hope that helps.