Skip to content

How many emails are used in GSA SER runs

edited February 2014 in Need Help

How GSA SER determines how many emails will be used in one run?

1. Say we entered 10 mails, 10 p.proxies, 5000 URLs to post to, etc. How many are used? If we posted 1000 emails with same others parameters?

2. We entered 1 catchall, 10 p.proxies, 5000 URLs, etc. How many mails will be generated and used then?

Tagged:

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de

Sorry I don't understand this question. A random email is used form you added once to create an account.

• What's the benefit of using more than one email at all? For one GSA SER run of one project.
  • sagarpatilsagarpatil 1LinkList Ninja
    I always have at least 1000 working emails and replace them every 15 days. I also periodically delete non working emails. 
  • edited February 2014
    But why this much? I just finished thru 500k links with just 10. What's the difference? This is what I trying to figure out :-? How is different 1000 emails run against 10 emails run with other things being equal.
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    more emails are useful if you want to avoid being blacklisted by forums. If you don't use forum engines, then it's also good for creating more than one account on sites (scheduled posting).
  • steelbonesteelbone Outside of Boston
    i usually add baout 10 per run...once in a while i run the blacklist to make sure none of them got hit
  • Thanks for clarifications guys :)>-