Skip to content

Hotmail Question

Has something changed with hotmail or gsa as my ver rate has gone to wall?

Comments

• steelbonesteelbone Outside of Boston
    have you ran a test on the to make sure there ok?

just recently i hate to have all my hotmail accts fixed due to some change by microsoft
  • It appears to me they are getting banned much quicker, anybody else seeing the same?

Even though I switched to using "safe" options (waiting 10 minutes between email checking etc.) I keep getting more and more "important" warning messages in SER telling me "email login error..." and when I try to log into that email account via a browser, Outlook tells me "this account has been temporarily blocked...please verify it via phone # or click the link below to skip for now"

SER is unable to click on that link it seems, so thousands of verifications/potential links are going to waste.
  • royserparoyserpa (URL and Domain Deduped!) GSA SER VERFIED Lists! => http://gsa-verified-list.royserpa.com/
    It would be cool if SER could click in that "click the link below to skip for now". @Sven I think it would be a great feature to add.
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    Im not adding this because it's not within the pop3 protocol and a workaround for hotmail only. sorry.
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    thanks @Kaine :)
  • KaineKaine thebestindexer.com
    Its plaisure to help :)