Skip to content

Remove Duplicate URL's stuck at 86%

I have GSA running on several machines.. My normal routine to get the most out of the software is to reboot the machine, delete the duplicate urls, delete the duplicate domains, clear the cache and then I usually get a very good LPM...

But today on 3 of my machines, when deleting the duplicate URLs... they are all getting stuck at 86% and not going anywhere for at least 15 minutes ( I am getting impatient with this).. So then I thought it was the version 7.63.. i updated to 7.64 and ran it again.. same thing.. stuck at 86% on all 3 machines...  my cpu usage is only at 12-15% and it is the only software running, not sure what could make it hang up like this... 

Has anyone run into this and fixed it?

thanks,
vipseo

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    get me the site list for debugging...
  • BrandonBrandon Reputation Management Pro
    Sometimes the site list will get corrupted on one line (bad url or something). @Sven will identify that for ya I'm sure.
  • well i reverted back to an earlier version of SER that I had saved  ver 7.51 and it works fine.. but I dont have all the new features that have been worked on for all the versions since then... seems strange that it would work on an earlier version... 
    @vipseo I have changed something in latest version to use a better hash algorithm. I can not see why this would cause trouble as it is much faster and more reliable but it would be nice if you can backup your site list and send that to me. I try to reproduce it on my end and will fix it then if it happens as well for me.
  • @Sven - I uploaded my site list to drop box and sent you a link to download in a PM..  this is still not working for me in current version.. but it does work in version 7.51... I have saved my settings, updated to newest version and it still does not work...

thanks
    thanks, will debug this tomorrow.