Skip to content

I need help with proxy settings and email.

So I'm really confused and I need some help badly. I'm about to purchase private proxies and I can only afford 10 of them at the moment and I don't want them to get banned. I've tried with public proxies and I get LPM of 0.56 which is ridiculous, so without further adue my questions are: Once I buy my private proxies do I use them for search engines?, and submission and verification? I am attaching a screenshot with my current settings but please let me know what to change so I won't get them banned and I can get some results. I need to know where to use the private and where to use public. image image Also, how many emails do I need to create per project? I can see that the program can create disposable emails are they worth it?, or do I need to create yahoo/outlook emails per say? I appreciate the help.

Comments

• steelbonesteelbone Outside of Boston
    im still earning...but one thing i would change is the html timeout to 180...
  • Thank you!, what about the other things I asked, anybody else? I really need help on this. Thank you