Skip to content

Title Generators

As I create my articles slightly differently to others on here, I thought this might help some people out there. I use WordAi for articles, either from my cache of articles or using Get Article (free one), then bulk spin with WordAi. This leaves me with really well-spun articles but no titles to go with them. I know some of you use various tools that have inbuilt title generators, but for those that don't here are some options;

I'm not affiliated with either, but ran some of my seed keywords/niche words and they have brought up some good titles. I'll run these through WordAi then stick em in a txt file and use %spin folder% to keep SER as light as possible.

Hope it helps :)

Comments

• steelbonesteelbone Outside of Boston
    Thanks Judderman

I have used the 2nd one before but never saw the first one before...good stuff
  • @JudderMan Thanks, they can be useful. Sometime I get no so good content from KM, and probably it can be better changing at least the titles
  • they are all the same...
  • Doesn't really matter, they still work.
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    next version has a title generaotr included.
  • Awesome! How will it generate them? 
    wait and see ;) But right now it's still a button...no macro. I don't think this is useful for a macro or?
  • Shouldn't matter I don't think - push [generate titles] - how would that work with using Notepad++ would it be a check box ie. 1 or 0 or something different? It shouldn't matter for the majority of SER users.

1. you click a button

2. enter the keyword (pre filled from project)

3. choose the topic sections

4. decide if none or verb

5. choose the titles from the checkbox

6. you get a spinned version to use

• I would love to have some sort of macro for this :D

@Sven is the algo totally random? What are chances to have the same titles if 2 people use the same keyword with the same settings? 
    the titles are not totally random...have a look in titlegen.dat file.
  • @Sven the new macro %random_title% will use anchors or keywords to replace %noun% and %verb% ? 
    It uses the TAG and that is either the keyword or anchor as set in project options.