Skip to content

[feature request] Add delete all option in Crawl for URLs window

Hi, I would like to see a ( delete all urls ) option in the crawl online window ( in right click menu ) to easily manage the urls. Currently , the only way to delete urls is to go through them one by one ! or restart the full program! to clear the list. Which is very very annoying. Thanks

Comments

• nawshalenawshale Sales & Tech Support at www.SERVerifiedLists.com
    @Sven : Plesae can you add  a feature to remove bulk keywords ...PLESAE!

After select projects right click and modify and remove keywords bulk or somthing like that ...

im currenlty running over 50 projects and when i need to change keywords ( to scrape) i have to change them one by one ...

If anyone ask why did i want to change keywords . reason i have import over 300K keywords and now its using lot of memory so i need to delete .. and i think its worth feature to change keywords time to time.

@Sven please consider about that feature.  :)

• nawshalenawshale Sales & Tech Support at www.SERVerifiedLists.com
    @mamdou

1+ for this request too :) 
  • I've seen the exact same behaviour naweshale! I realized that 6/11 projects of mine had lost their keyword lists yesterday. I imported 100k keywords into all of them and SER immediately started using a lot more memory.

Would it in any way be able to consume less memory, if the keywords could be read from a file instead from within the project? I guess this could end up just consuming more resources, but maybe an option to have ser randomly pick between x amount of .txt files to choose a random keyword from one of these text files? Else the option to remove keywords in bulk would also be awesome!
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    @mamadou next version has this.
  • You are the man.. Thank you!