Skip to content

New to GSA SER. Any updated manual/tutorial (not the last years' version)?

Hi All,
I did see some of the videos for setting.
But can someone pls show me the way/link to updated user manual/tutorial (not the last years' version)?

After install & configured setting (email, captchar, articles, etc), do i need to do anything (scrape site list, etc) or i can start posting?

For user like me (no VPS), what settings are recommended if to run daily 6-8hrs (and turn-off pc daily)?
How many max. project suggested?

Below is only for Article Dir & Web 2.0, why keep seeing "Awaiting Account Verification"?
>>http://picpaste.com/waiting-UBEfZSoD.png
> can make the verification process faster? how long to wait b4 it will post to those Article Dir / Web 2.0 blog?

Thanks

Comments

• Hi,
    What's wrong with a year old tutorials? The way how seo should be done to be long term may have changed, but ser hasn't really changed that much. Every interesting option usually has a tooltip to it if you need more information. However, Matthew Woodward very recently released a beginners tutorial to gsa search engine ranker (here:  I must admit that I only watched 15 minutes of it, because I felt like it was too basic. But the guy really knows seo, so it's definitely worth to watch to the end.

You need to scrape target urls. SER will do this for you if you check some search engines and import keywords. If you've already got a site list then yes you can start posting.

Just run however many projects you need to. If you have a huge amount of projects which needs to be ran then you probably could afford a vps and you surely would see the huge benefit of it. So go nuts until you see something is limiting you.

Regarding the "awaiting account verification" message then you need to make sure that your e-mails are pop3 enabled and that ser is logging in to them all right. You'll see this message until your account on these sites has been confirmed. You should also try using proxies to login to the e-mail if you're using multiple e-mails and you've got some quality private proxies. You should also have spam filter disabled. And at last, you should know that some sites will just never send the confirmation e-mail.