Skip to content

Insert own spin-syntax into article

edited February 2014 in Need Help
After I add Article Builder content, they ask me if I want to "insert own spin-syntax into article". What does this mean?

Does that mean if I click yes they will use my chosen spinner - I chose Spin Rewriter? Thanks.

Also, when I right click on the articles, there's the option "Spin Selected". If I click on that, does it use the internal spinner or my chosen spinner?

If it doesn't select my chosen spinner like that, is there any way I can just add articles then right click in the main screen and then get my selected spinner to spin all of them - rather than go into each article individually and select my chosen spinner for article body and title? That's a longer process. Thanks.
Tagged:

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de

>Does that mean if I click yes they will use my chosen spinner - I chose Spin Rewriter? 

Yes thats what it does.

>Also, when I right click on the articles, there's the option "Spin Selected". If I click on that, does it use the internal spinner or my chosen spinner?

It always uses the best spinners first...like your payed one (all that you have defined an account for) and if nothing works, it uses the internal one.

To spin all articles, just select them in the box->right click->spin selected. Thats all. Why would that take long?