Skip to content

I am getting strange email error -ERR [AUTH] Username and password? What is it?

edited February 2014 in Need Help
Dear GSA community!

I am using g*mail trick to create 4000 emails with this tool http://www.exploitn.com/gmail.php After that I edit my g*mail filters so all emails are finishing in my Inbox and not in Spam.

After some time I am getting strange notifications from GSA:
1 ) "-ERR [AUTH] Username and password" 
2 ) -ERR [SYS/PERM] Lockdown in sector 4.

Then I went to test all emails and I was getting a lot of red ones. I tested red ones manually in my Chrome browser and I can login without any problem. 

What do you suggest? Why is GSA giving error messages even when my email is good?
Tagged:

Comments

• these can be used to send emails or show your email as alias but cant be used as login my friend for login into Gmail account you have to use the real email id and password this wont work simply
    Regards
    Kelvin
  • edited February 2014
    SpecialOne ERR [SYS/PERM] Lockdown in sector 4.is the 24 hour GMail Ban for overuse
  • @Spamvilla I was trying to login with one of fake alias g*mail with dots and real password and I was able to login with my browser. I don't understand why GSA is showing that email is dead when I can login. Will use your emails and hopefully my problems will go away.

@coneh34d OK, thx for letting me know! Will try to avoid G*mail in the future...