Skip to content

What is a good or acceptable submitted to verified links ratio?

JASJAS
edited February 2014 in Need Help
First question: What are verified links? The links that will be counted by Google for ranking?

Second question: What would you consider a good or acceptable submitted to verified links ratio? Running my first campaign on GSA for the past 2 hours now and at this point my submitted count is 605 and verified is 38, with LpM at 0.21 and set threads of 25 (but seeing around 4-8 running in the stats at the bottom). I am using public proxies and Captcha Sniper. I can buy 10 semi-dedicated proxies if you tell me that they will SIGNIFICANTLY improve my verified count and LpM. But I can't buy any other captcha solving software at this time.

Comments

• Hey, there! Are you running GSA on a VPS? Because that LPM is way low bro. Secondly, verified links are verified backlinks, only 20% or lower is counted by google. Check your backlinks count at ahrefs.com. What would you consider a good or acceptable submitted to verified links ratio? Well, that depends on the keyword, AA lists, proxies etc etc. I used to get 50K/20K ratio. Now, I get around 50K/34K. It depends on the all the aspects I mentioned. Don't worry too much about it, once GSA scrapes links it will start posting it by itself and then get more verified links. Regards, acey.