Skip to content

How do I search for only .De targets?

I really need to target only .de domains for my projects. But all that GSA does is give me a lot of . com and other tld. I need to configure him to scrape for .de targets. I know the !.de trick but is not helping me(gsa scrapes the same domains and targets only the .de that finds).

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    Why not simply enable to filter to only take german sites or sites with german as langauge?
  • That takes forever. I would get something like 1 link/minute. I need the link scraper to search for a string like .de
  • Instead of letting SER scrape, scrape with something like Scrapebox, use german keywords/footprints and the correct Google TLD, then import your scrapes into SER (and I'd still enable the filter to only take german sites/with german as language to be sure you end up with only german sites).
  • Why  the hell should I invest more money in scrapebox when I paid for GSA? Sven should be able to insert an option in the scraper so it scrapes only .de domains
  • Add site:.de to your footprints
  • In the filters add 

!.de

I use this for all UK TLDs and get gazillions of targets. Plus, everyone should own Scrapebox so stop whining. It's beyond useful and is only $57 if you get the discount code.
  • royserparoyserpa (URL and Domain Deduped!) GSA SER VERFIED Lists! => http://gsa-verified-list.royserpa.com/
    @gopo2k Consider it an investment, nothing else, nothing more. @cherub that + @JudderMan 's answer should do the trick. Does anyone know if this can be done with gscraper?