Skip to content

First run of GSA. Please advise.

Hello,

So after watching a tutorial of setting up a campaign, I followed everything done in that tutorial and set up my campaign. I used GSA's public proxy option and Captcha Sniper. I ran a campaign for about 5 minutes and took some screenshots for you guys to see and tell me if all is good or something is wrong as I am not getting any LpM. Also, even though I am using Captcha Sniper, I still keep getting pop ups while campaign was running and those pop ups were asking me to manually enter captchas (90% of these pop up captchas were questions). 

Here are the screenshots taken after stopping the campaign (took randomly): 

Please have a look and advise me.

Thank you!

Comments

• First thing I'd do is to dump the public proxies and spend a few dollars on some semi-dedicated ones instead - maybe 10 to start with, adding more if/when you need to.

To stop the pop -ups go into the project => options tab and click on the "ask xxx to fill captchas" until it doesn't say "user" and also change "if form cant be filled XXX" to "If form cant be filled Choose random"

Also, go into the global options, => Captcha => uncheck the box that says "finally ask user if everything else fails"

Hope it helps.