after test  28 proxies working  but program said all unchecked
see  img  url

Please help

Comments

• Trevor_BanduraTrevor_Bandura 267,647 NEW GSA SER Verified List
    What Version of SER are you running?
  • latest version
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de

hmm im trying to reproduce this the whole morning...still no luck.

can someone make a way how to get this? What did you do @andy1024?

• This is also happening to me and then the software stop. 
    ok i think i just found the issue. next version fixes it.
  • I have this problem too, when I first upgraded to v7.59, but wasn't able to reproduce it after I rebooted the system.

Glad you found the issue.

Sven, while you're at it (fixing the proxy tester), can you add an option NOT to test my Private proxies?

I do need to test my public proxies frequently to make sure they are healthy, but SER also test my Private proxies, and disables them, even though I know they are good (from buyproxies.org).

So, in situations like this, I'll always have my Private proxies to work with, and never have "no proxies to use".

• thank you Sven
  • It doesnt look like the last update fixed the problem . It looks like GSA uncheck proxy even if they are not banned. GSA uncheck the proxy when google ban the proxy? And when GSA check it and enable it again? In this way we run out of proxy very fast and I guess that those proxy could be used for other works than just scraping on google? Also I see @sven you added an option about checking email with private proxy , before we were checking mails with out IP? Am I wrong? In general should we use proxy to check mails?
  • but in general I can't understand this : once it uncheck a proxy because of a ban it never ripristinate anymore?

you checked emails with both types before when you enabled proxies in project->email accounts

proxies are disabled if a clear "banned" message is shown. Just disable that feature if you are sure it's not.

• and they they do not get enabled anymore???? Banned message showed where ? On google or also on other services?
    it is rechecked according to your search/testing settings.
  • where are those settings please
    options tab in proxy dialog.