Skip to content

Integration with Copyscape Premium

Hi @sven its possible you integrate the GSA SER with Copyscape Premium to prevent duplicate content?

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    where can I find more details on that?
  • goonergooner SERLists.com
    Maybe here @sven: http://www.copyscape.com/api-guide.php

But how will it work with spintax?
  • @gooneryes will be a difficult but can only work with the final article/text 

• BrandonBrandon Reputation Management Pro
    @badjoras are you talking about checking your own content before you publish it?
  • I think the idea is the ser checking every spin version before posting and if none give the warning . + 1 for this one :) or possibility to set minimum uniqueness percentage like 75 % min, use all of those and then warning . replace article . 
  • @Brandon the dimitribanks answered for me! 

@dimitribanksthe idea is even this, especially for tier 1! but the only thing I disagree is the percentage i like more 90% is more safer and I think the percentage should be given to define because each one has its opnion!
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de

"Only 5c per search" ... isn't that a bit expensive? I mean this would do several queries on a submission even for tier1. Credits are eaten way to fast. All I can imagine how this is going to work is this:

[CopyScape] button in article manager that takes a random spin version from each article added and does a search. At the end you get a list of the articles and there uniques.