Skip to content

Website Title question?

My project has 20 url with fixed anchor text in this format:

domain.com#keyword1
domain.com#keyword2
domain.com#keyword3

I have selected only Social Bookmark and Social Network from the engines.
My doubt is what to use for the Website Title field. Do i have to use macro like %anchor_text% or spuned titles?

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    you can use the %anchor_text% there as macro but maybe add some more to it if your anchor text is just one word. Like "Review of %anchor_text%"
  • The Website Title field is used only for the bookmarking sites, correct?   
  • For lot of social networking sites submission i am getting a page url as anchor text instead of the anchor text attached to the url. Why this is happening?
    mouse over the HELP button and you see where it's used. It's mainly used for directories.
  • edited February 2014
    I don't have Directory engines checked, only Social Bookmark and Social Network engines.
    yes fine, but that field is used on more engines, mainly on directories. If you have not checed them fine though.
  • edited February 2014
    Ok, but my question is why on Social Network engines it uses page url as anchor text and not the corresponding anchor text? I didn't check Domain as Anchor Text in the options and in Website Title field i have entered %anchor_text%

My correct urls format is this:

domain.com/page1#keyword1
    domain.com/page2#keyword2
    domain.com/page3#keyword3

The urls format in my first post wasn't correct.
    it would use your domain as anchor only if there is no anchor defined or you use that option to take the anchor from domain in some variations.
  • The anchor is defined, every page url has fixed anchor text to it. If you like i can send you backup of the project.
    yes send it
  • i sent you the project.
  • The problem was the engines that doesn't allow using custom anchor text, only plain url as anchor text. Thanks, for the help.