Skip to content

7.54 private proxy bug?

bloupbloupbloupbloup Spain
edited February 2014 in Bugs

I have 20 private proxies. When i test them through Bing manually, GSA tells me that 20/20 tested proxies seem to work. They all appear in green. 
However, GSA decided that 8 of them where unchecked. GSA considers that only 12 proxies work properly. Then, it is possible that GSA "disables" all good proxies and after 4 hours, i have to do the manual proxy check again to get the proxies go green. 

I know that some of my proxies are not accepted by Google search but google search is very picky. 

thank you. 

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    you should disable the auto disable bad proxies option.
  • bloupbloupbloupbloup Spain
    edited February 2014
    imageThank you Sven, I had already disabled "automatically disable private proxies when to be down on use".

It didn't work right away.  You remark encouraged me to try harder.

The trick is the following for those who have the same problem. 
    • After unchecking "automatically disable private proxies when to be down on use".  
    • Stop all project. 
    • Quit GSA 
    • start it again. Then, the proxies will appear to be active. 
    fixed this bug already. please download the latest version again (silent update).
  • i have this error now after update to 7.54.. i try to download and install new GSA from download page.. but the same error ... Look please and fix this . Thanks

• Same error here, please fix ASAP.
  • donchinodonchino https://pbn.solutions
    Same here
  • Same here. Crashes directly after scheduler start. Bug report sent.
  • edited February 2014
    same error as above, submitted bug report as well

same error after running the previous version from the Start -> All Programs -> GSA SER -> GSA SER (Previous Verion), as well.
  • yep 7.54 seems broken
  • same error like @WalterWolf
    fixed sorry
  • i think 7.56 fixed all :) for now all work good
  • I'm still getting errors.  saying all proxies are not working at all.  But than I go back to previous versions of SER  i.e V7.50  and they work just fine.