Skip to content

[URGENT BUG] I just purchased another copy of GSA SER and GSA CB

[URGENT BUG] I just purchased another copy of GSA SER and GSA CB

Okay so I've paid for another copy of GSA SER and GSA CB using the same email address I used to purchase the previous GSA SER and GSA CB I had last 2013. 

Bug:
- after I purchased via Avantgate, I received email and license keys
- when I received the license keys via my email THEY WERE THE SAME LICENSE KEYS I GOT LAST 2013

I know I can't use the same GSA SER/CB license key to run on another machine because its against the terms and I RESPECT that. 
That's why I bought another copy of SER and CB.

I would like to have this matter resolved as soon as possible because I urgently need to run this software SOON (I already got an expensive DEDICATED SERVER and I'm wasting hours of its stagnant usage as I wait for the license keys).

I really like GSA it never had any problem on the technical side but this small issue is something I would want to get resolved ASAP

Kind Regards
Tagged:

Comments

• I'd like to request for a different LICENSE KEY for my new copy of GSA SER and GSA CB
  • Its normal thing to receive same license key. Now you are allowed to open 2 instances of SER and CB since your account has 2 licenses.
  • @jpvr90 are you sure about that?

Do you have multiple GSA licenses? This one is my 3rd copy but my 2nd copy is purchased using a different email address.

I'm really nervous right now and anxious because I can't use my 3rd GSA SER/CB and my DEDICATED SERVER (not a shared VPS) is just a DESKTOP without anything running...
  • goonergooner SERLists.com
    yes its normal
  • Yes, I own multiple licenses. @Sven has explained this is how it works.
  • I highly appreciate your responses @jpvr90 & @gooner but I don't want to take any risk regarding my licenses that's why I'll wait for @Sven 's response regarding this. @Sven

This is the first time I encountered such issue and I will be highly enlightened to know @Sven 's say on this. 

If possible can anyone help me find the thread about multiple licenses that correlates to the same issue I have right now? I've been trying to find it since 20~30 minutes ago but the search feature gives very broad-almost-unrelated results.

• goonergooner SERLists.com
    @julz - 2 people who have multiple licenses have confirmed it for you. If you don't want to believe it's up to you. But really you have nothing to worry about. The reason you got a different license last time is that you used a different email, same email = same license
  • Thanks got my question answered now. Sven emailed me what a great person
  • Didn't aware that using same email address might get same license key sometime. I have 2 licenses both using the same email address but the key is different.