Skip to content

Target URLS

Hi

I have 80 proxies. 30 SE's selected. 100 000 keywords.

I have selected all article, social networks, video and web2 platforms. 

I have no filters in place like PR, daily submissions, no bad words, no blacklists, etc. 

My proxies are working. 

I get this on 50 projects:
2014-02-04 05:29: No targets to post to (maybe blocked by search engines, no url extraction chosen, no scheduled posting)

I also have my submitted and verified sitelists enabled as well.

1) Proxies working so not blocked.
2) No url extraction?
3) I have scheduled posting.

The projects only have 800 verified links, so they have not run out of targets! 

I've had this issue for a long time and would appreciate any input! 

Surely there are more than 800 article, soc net, video and web2.0 targets available!

I think that it may be a bug in the program, but haven't been able to isolate it for months now!

Any help and ideas are appreciated!

Comments

• AlexRAlexR Cape Town
    Here are some screenshots:

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    15 seconds is too less...it means the same proxy is used every 15 sec to go a query...you end up being banned very soon.
  • AlexRAlexR Cape Town
    @sven - what would you recommend for 50 dedicated private proxies? What custom time?
  • AlexRAlexR Cape Town
    Any chance, that the alert message could list proxy bans? This way, we can easily see the cause of the issue. 
    e.g. No targets to post to (maybe blocked by search engines, no url extraction chosen, no scheduled posting)

Can we have "blocked by SE" as a seperate entry and it then lists the SE and the proxy that was banned? We can then see exactly what's the cause. I used to have it at 50s and still had limited targets... so will try again and see. 
  • I'd say at least 60 seconds. Mine is currently 90