Skip to content

Low Submission Rate After Few Days Of Running

For a while now I tend to create a new project which seems to submit at a decent rate for a few days. After a few days or around 100 verified the project seems to slow down and barely submit. I get around 1-3 verified per day for a project when I should be getting 15-25 like the project does in the beggining.

Is anyone else having a similar issue? Yes I do have high restrictions like PR 2-3+ and OBL 50 for tier 1 (Articles, Media Wiki, Web 2.0) but even tier 2 and tier 3 have the exact same problem. Kitchen sink youtube campaigns go through the same issue as well. Search Engine selection is well rounded and i usually have 5 random Gs and 10 other SEs.

Any Ideas?  Thanks

Comments

• s4nt0ss4nt0s Houston, Texas
    When this is happening and campaigns are slowing down, what are you seeing in the logs? Usually the logs can give you an idea of what's going on so you can see if its at least scraping new targets or if you're getting a lot of "download failed" or other errors.

• I'm most seeing "No engine match"  and sometimes "download failed".  The issue is definitely more prevalent for the higher tiers.

Also one project has a red exclamation mark next to it and the message is enclosed. This project is kitchen sink youtube.