Skip to content

Help - Tutorial related...

Hi all! What do you think of this tutorial here? 1. Opinion for this tutorial in general. 2. Getting content from web as EzineArticles or authority sites and not by paid software such as Kontent Machine? 3. Have you got success with software for Proxies gathering such as Proxy Goblin or its best to buy Dedicates Proxies every month? Cheers!

Comments

• europa Everyone will agree that you must have private proxies. 20 great private proxiesa are better that 40 okay proxies.
  • Its a good tutorial, but I think you're going too fast. Don't get me wrong, Im in the US and I am sure you guys have a hard time understanding us at times as well, but the accent and speed make it difficult, since you can't change your voice nor does anyone expect you to, please slow it down some because it's really good stuff.
  • @coneh34d I'm the opposite, I had 20 private and 40 semi, and just cancelled the 20 privates as they were crap. I'd rather have 100 semis for the same price as 40 private from solidseo
  • JudderMan Who did has decent semi-privates? BuyProxies?
  • @SeriousWrong thanks for your reply...but this tutorial is made by someone else...not me. I think his english accent is a bit...lets say 'typical' :) I am glad that you liked it. I should try it. I have canceled my subscription to Kontent Machine and spinner WordAi...and will try this 'cheaper' technique...
  • I use semiprivate both from BuyProxies and SolidSeo. They are very similar, no differences for speed and deads nor for customer help. And same price
  • @coneh34d I use proxyhub at the moment, soon to be solidseo (who use buyproxies I think) but they have discounted rates.