Skip to content

Importing site:accountname:accountpassword - GSA SER registers a new account???

Hi,

I did some searching - there's not a lot of info on this.

I'm importing drupal accounts I know I can post on to GSA SER. I'm importing them in the format of: drupalsiteloginurl:username:password

When I run the campaign - GSA SER starts registering on these sites all over again - and does not post to any of them with the old usernames [which have been verified/etc/etc - unlike the new registerations which have bad passwords/email confirmation to do]

How do I import drupals and ask GSA SER to specifically run those accounts instead of trying to make new ones?

In Xrumer - the option would be "Posting on behalf of a previously registered user".

Please help, thank you.

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de

how do you import it? Use the Tools->Import->Account

Though I found an issue with this kind of format (engine is unknown when importing), next version will improve things here.

• hi sven,

yes - that is the path i use to import, in this format:

drupalsiteloginurl:username:password

should i be using the main url of the domain?

or the DOMAIN.com?q=user&login&destination=node/add url?
    no, just wait for the next version here please. The problem with the URL:login:password format is the missing Engine it belongs to. If you have the chance to, try to export/import in a different format and it will work better...or just wait for the next version.
  • ok, will wait - thank you.
  • Hey Sven - curious, is this updated by now?

I'm not sure if you meant to wait for a small update like I see every day on the soft or some major one.

Thanks.
    oh sorry, yes of course it was fixed the very same day you detected it.
  • Hey - is there a tutorial you can redirect me to? I search and find no specific threads/posts to this:

Started new campaign > de-captcher captcha solving > 400 private squid proxies [these settings are working fine for other footprints so it's obviously not that.]

In settings of campaign - set just Drupal blog footprint, checked all from suggested categories, added an article in from another project, set no search engine scraping/no global list use, allowed posting to same site. I didn't insert emails in since I'm importing ALREADY MADE AND VERIFIED accounts.

Now you have my settings. I go to campaign, import account data from file - get that successful Imported X accounts - would you like to load them in and run" message, confirm - exit out of campaign settings, set campaign active, press start.

17:20:26: Setting up project
    17:20:26: Starting project
    17:20:28: [ ] Loaded 1586 URLs from imported sites

^
    that's all it does.

can you tell me where I'm making a mistake? If you need accounts/etc for testing to fix - let me know, would like to help get this working if it's not my mistake.

Thank you.
    yea please send a project backup.