Skip to content

7.51 Out of Memory

BrandonBrandon Reputation Management Pro
Hey @Sven, I'm getting memory errors on 7.51. Bug reports sent in. No errors on the same server running 7.45.

Thanks!

Comments

• Trevor_BanduraTrevor_Bandura 267,647 NEW GSA SER Verified List
    7.51 has an upgrade loop for me

• goonergooner SERLists.com
    Some version do use more memory than others, i know Sven will say this is nonsense like the LPM goes up or down on certain versions, but i know it's true because i have 4 servers and on certain versions i have to lower threads on all 4 servers to prevent out of memory, prior to the upgrade they were all fine... Coincidence?

What i don't understand is if SER can use maximum 4GB of RAM why does it always show "out of memory" before it hits 2GB? @sven - Can the memory limit be increased before we see the error message?
  • Trevor_BanduraTrevor_Bandura 267,647 NEW GSA SER Verified List
    Never mind about my last message. It was my fault. I had the SER shortcut on my desktop pointing to an older version.
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    the problem is not SER here but the sites. Big sites usually require a lot of parsing and more memory usage. Make sure you have the option enable to not proceed sites with a bigger size in global filters.
  • BrandonBrandon Reputation Management Pro
    @Sven is that comment for the memory errors? I am running all of my servers at 7.45 right now and one of them at 7.52. None of the 7.45 get OOM, but 7.5 and 7.51 both got OOM errors.

7.52 seems to be better so far, this server is running 2 campaigns and using 246 mb.
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    sorry, this should not be a problem of the version but site you submit to.