Skip to content

LPM decrease after version 7.50

before ( V7.4x ) my LPM is around 20-50 . But after update to V7.5 my LPM decrease to 1-5 . !

I use same proxy,vps as V7.4x

Comments

• Make sure all settings are the same. I get this all of the time, so now when I see there is an update I backup my projects and update, then restore the projects to ensure it's the same. I've had it where most of the filters and settings had all gone back to default, I went from 135LPM to 0.04LPM with no changes by me....and that's when I found it out.
  • Trevor_BanduraTrevor_Bandura 267,647 NEW GSA SER Verified List
    @JudderMan What settings get changed?

I have never noticed anything like this but then again, I never really checked.
  • @Trveor_Bandura pretty much everything, all settings, all filters, all engines. The only thing that has changed recently is I added SEREngines but haven't even used it yet and all projects now check SEREngines as default after an update. Really annoying as I have 450 projects to change and not all have the same engine selection (various test sites, client projects and personal projects and churn and burn) so I have to go in manually and change them all.

The only way to get around it now is to back it up when there is an update available and then restore it after the update. You see how you get a warning that 'no unsaved could be deleted'....that has been my problem. I thought that SER saved the settings on the move but doesn't seem like it. The same goes if you have to kill SER and shut it down, say if you push it too hard then have to restart it. I have to do this regularly as some projects will allow up to 900 threads while others struggle with 250 and as I use scheduler I have to babysit it quite a lot. I know I should just run the churn and burn sites only, then switch to client sites, then to my own but I don't want to be watching SER like a hawk 24/7.
  • edited February 2014
    Before update I had over 200LPM, but now up to 20 max don`t know why, my project settings are the same, even on new ones I have only 20-25LPM max don`t know why. Proxies are fine (shared).

One strange thing I observed yet, it doesn`t matter is it new or old project SER submit only to max 1500-1600 contextual target sites from a list of over 170,000 I have, I cleaned up the database, removed everything except contextual targets, do you have any idea what could be the reason of that ?

I am using shared proxies (they are fine), CB. I`ve disabled all the filters for test project to find out how many it can submit so I think 1500 verified from the list of 170,000 (verified) is bit low ,I have no idea why this happen.

As I see it reports me often "wrong engine" despite that I made a cleanup couple of hours ago, so SER reckognized all the target sites and removed the wrong ones.
  • @thomas73 That is why I'm still on 7.50. It happened to me too on some 7.4x versions. But it surprisingly came back in few days although I was messing with some things.

My LPM stays around 20-22 and after update I was not even seeing an LPM of 1...that's crazy stuff.

Not sure why it happens but you are not alone. I am afraid even now to upgrade to latest version because of the same reason and also considering there have been lot of proxy and other bugs lately, so once that stabilizes I may give a shot.

Also you are right - switching back to old version also does NOT help. It stays the same once it is updated sadly.

Only Sven maybe knowing the answer but its hard to debug for him too I guess.