Skip to content

What can Xrumer do that GSA SER Can't?

Hey All

I am considering buying xrumer. I know the learning curve is a bit challenging...But so be it

But my big question is what can xrumer do that gsa can't??

Thanks
Tagged:

Comments

• be alot more frustrating thats what ~:D and get less results.
  • edited February 2014
    I heard xrumer out of the box doesn't accomplish much but needs heavy modding to post to a lot of sites. However, modding it requires quite a bit of an understanding and in their English support forum, apparently, you don't get a lot of help at all, only in the Russian forum. If you can speak Russian, go ahead.

Maybe @micha can chime in.
  • This is a SER forum so you're not going to get any good answers here. Try BlackHatWorld and you'll get some real answers since there's no bias.
  • edited February 2014
    lol na bhw you wont get any good advice, just useless seo offers and bad advice! xrumer you wont get any good advice period unless you are a russian native speaker as johnmiller suggested. The russians dont like giving their secrets out to westerners apparently. After effects of the cold war I guess. I learned my way around GSA within a few months thanks to this great forum and great contributers. Xrumer almost two years and i dont know very much about it after really searching under rocks for ppl who might teach me to no avail. its a waste of time imo cos even if you do i think its behind on the times now just in terms of bad support compared to GSA. maybe it could still be great but too hard to find someone who would teach you how. esp if you dont even own it, better spend your money on other things.
  • steelbonesteelbone Outside of Boston
    Thanks everyone for all the answers...At this time im not going to purchase xrumer...
  • I have Xrumer. I'm seriously considering selling it or something so I can purchase SER.
  • michamicha Uk
    edited February 2014
    @steelbone, correct, you need to signup at russian forum (you have an access to it after paying for xrumer) and then learn how to mod xrumer. Before buying you don't have an access to forum.
    Like said JennieP and PeterParker, it is very advanced tool, not user friendly and definetely not for people who want setup first campaign just after installing software.
    Next thing about xrumer is that you can have 1 licence on 2 machines - but when you will need to migrate it to another servers - you must wait 30 days after installing. You can't migrate just after installing.
    Also xrumer is not updated so frequently. If you found bug, developers will fix it... later ;-)
    You should write your mods to using xrumer. And it is oldest seo tool.
    Xrumer exist from 2005, in english from 2006.
    Personally, I more using GSA SER. It is easier to learn, this forum is great and @Sven is still adding new updates and features to it.
  • I have a lifetime license of xrumer ($650 one) I am willing to sell for $550 using a safe escrow middleman which I pay the fees for. It is good for lower tiers and is one of the tools that can spit the highest LPM and solve recaptcha and more itself. It's good but takes time to learn.
  • edited February 2014
    I'm selling my Xrumer for $450 . That's what I paid for it back in 2008.
    If anyone is interested, please PM me. I have proof of purchase.
    It's the standard version, worth $650 at the moment.
    I really don't have the time or know-how in order to use it successfully.
  • If you know xrumer you'll not need anything else.
  • Xrumer is a little intimidaing to some people, because of the learning curve that's involved. But once over that hump, it can be a show stopper.
  • 1linklist1linklist FREE TRIAL Linklists - VPM of 150+ - http://1linklist.com
    Ah Xrumer... Gsas Grandaddy.

Thats how we talk about it anyways (My partners and I).

Really neither is better, or worse, they are just good at different things.

Xrumer is ideal for:
    #1: High volume spam
    #2: High volume REPEATED spam - beating the heck out of the same list, to infinity.

If I want to make 5 million forum profiles, on a list of 1000 forum domains, Xrumers the tool I use.
    If I want to repeatedly spam the same guestbook, all day, everyday, Xrumers the tool I use.

Its not really good for much else.

GSA hits more platforms, and as its improved over the last few years, does so faster and faster. At this point, for me, Xrumer is more of an "Add-In". I know how, have it, and it does serve a purpose; but GSA is really all you need.
  • @1linklist: couldn't agree more!