Skip to content

Anchor text on "Sentence at bottom"

I have a problem with  Sentence at bottom option with a spinned article.

Basically when I click preview, sometimes the links are placed at the bottom, using my custom sentence(I've modified auto_anchor-article.dat) and sometimes the links are placed in the body of the article.

It's happening with an article and I really don't know why. The text is properly spinned and from SER Options at the bottom of the "Article Manager" module I only checked "Sentence at bottom".

If I put another article everything is working well and the link is placed every time at the bottom, in a paragraph, like it should.

What can be wrong with the article? I verified all the brackets in TBS and everything is fine.

Thanks guys

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    You mean the sentence is put inside the article? This should not happen at all if that option is not used. However it is placing the link on the anchor text if it's present in the article and will skip the sentence completely.
  • No, the sentence is not placed inside the article. Just the anchor text with link and sometimes a generic anchor or LSI with link, placed just before one of the 3 main anchor text. For example. "blabla bla main anchor text(generic keyword with link).

Is there any way that I can use the bottom sentence with links at every submission?
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    Sorry I can't reproduce this behaviour. Can yous end a project backup?