Skip to content

Social Bookmark using GSA SE Rank?

I buy GSA rank about 1 week ago but still confuse to start backlink campaign. Please help me with this question?
1. How to add verified social bookmark list site into GSA Ser rank?
2. How to run social bookmark campaign using my verified list site already added into my GSA rank ?
3. if in first run social bookmark campaign. I already sign up account and submit link of my homepage into some social bookmark list and I want to re submit link again (internal link not root domain or homepage). I must start new campaign and sign up again into social bookmark site that I already registered or I can use my registered account to resubmit another link? because if using BMD (bookmarking demon) we can submit another link without create new account or sign up again if we already have account into social bookmark sites that we want to submit links.
4. Any tips and recommendation to get successful social bookmark campaign using GSA rank?
Sorry if my english not good enough. I am really appreciate if any member in this forum can help my problem. Thanks and warm regards

Comments

• donaldbeckdonaldbeck Advanced SER Videos -> http://bit.ly/1ySrbwu | Learn SER For Free Step By Step -> http://sertips.com
    1) There are two primary ways that you can add a list of links into GSA SER. The first way is to directly import them into a project. This is useful if you only want to attempt to post to the URLs one time, and you can do this by right clicking on your project and going to import target URLs, and then choosing from file or from clipboard.

The next way that you can import your URLs is by making them a part of your global site list. If you only want to post to the list of URLs that you already have, make sure that your identified global site list is empty by going to options in the toolbar, then clicking advanced, then clicking open folder next to the identified option at the top of that window. It will open up a folder, if it has stuff in it, either save it somewhere else were delete it.

Next you want to go to tools in that same window, then choose import URLs identify platform and sort in. SER will now look at each URL that's in your list and decide whether or not it recognizes it as a bookmarking platform. Once that's finished, you need to open up your projects settings for whichever project you are going to be running your bookmarking campaign with, and go to the options tab. If you scroll down a little bit in the options tab, you'll see an option called use URLs from global site lists if enabled. Check that and then check identified. SER will now be posting to the URLs that you just identified and sorted in.

2) You just create a project, make sure that social bookmarking is checked in the platforms list on the left-hand side of your project options, import your site list like I described above. You also need to make sure that SER is not searching for new targets or finding targets some of the other ways that it finds them. Check my post here to find out how https://forum.gsa-online.de/discussion/comment/58206/#Comment_58206. Of course, you also need to fill in spin tax into the bookmarking data fields in your project. With all of this done, you just click start.

3) SER will reuse account data, as long as it is imported into your project. For example, if you post to a bunch of bookmarking sites with one project, and you want to make a brand-new project and repost to the same sites with the same accounts, you just need to import your account data into your new project. To do this you would simply open up your new projects settings, and at the bottom of that window you will see a button called tools. Click it, then choose import, account data, from other projects, and then choose the original project that you posted the bookmarks with. Now you will have all of your account data inside of your new project.

4) Import/scrape a lot of bookmarking lists and attempt to post to them to build up your verified list. Then use your verified list in your projects. Then really no tip for secret to doing it in my opinion.
  • Thank you so much for help.