Skip to content

Try same proxy and URL 4 times?

BrandonBrandon Reputation Management Pro
Hey @Sven, what does this mean? Is SER trying to run the same URL and the same proxy 4 times in a row? Shouldn't it either change to a different proxy or wait a few minutes for the site to come back online?

Thanks!

Comments

• Trevor_BanduraTrevor_Bandura 267,647 NEW GSA SER Verified List
    That URL Resolve failed means the proxy is blocked.
  • BrandonBrandon Reputation Management Pro
    So why would it try 4 times instead of switching to a new proxy?
    Now that I have no idea. I see that all the time in the log.

I've been seeing those types of messages for almost every type of site and even many different types of captcha services.
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    hmm actually it is trying to use a different proxy...no clue why it uses the same here...just checked the code and all should work (at least on a test it did).
    I just seen in my log again today the Recaptcha url resolved failed messages. Was showing the exact same proxy multiple times on the same website.

Also, was seeing the same messages for different sites using the same proxy all within the exact same time.

Maybe these proxy bans on ReCaptcha are still popping up because the same proxies are being used over and over more than they should be?

I know this must be driving you crazy @Sven.
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de

No I can promise a new proxy is used .. that issue is fixed

Though that site uses recaptcha from your log? I need to see if thats the issue.

Yes I think it might be a ReCaptcha Issue. All sites that I get with that message have ReCaptcha on it.