Skip to content

How to simply stop verification

Dear Gsa users, I've seen many posts about my issue on this forum but none of the solution provided worked for me... I'm experiencing troubles when trying to submit only without verification. Here is my process : 1) I create a new project 2) No search engines are chosen 3) "When to verify" is set to "Never / Disabled" 4) I import target url from a personal list 5) I set the project as active. From this point, "Submitted" starts increasing but "verified" increases too… :/ What am I doing wrong and how can I disable the verification process ?

Comments

• I don't think you can stop verification completely, as many of the engines will verify a link as soon as it is placed, such as to mind guestbooks, perhaps trackbacks and some blog comments.

You would have to either:
    a) find the engines that automatically verify and modify them
    or
    b) disable the use of those engines
  • ok, so what does the option "when to verify" mean if we can't stop nor change the verification time ?
  • That'll be for the engines that don't verify as soon as the link is placed.
  • The verified ones you're seeing are auto-approve. URL shorteners etc and as Cherub said
  • I know they are auto-approve and that is exactly the reason why I don't need to verify them ! I just want my blast to be completed as fast as possible, no matter what % of my submitted backlinks are truly "online" right now or in the next hours/days… If the "when to verify" option set to "Never / Disabled" is not enough, is there another way to stop verifying submitted backlinks ?
  • cherubcherub UK
    edited January 2014
    Depending on the engine, SER quite often uses the presence of your url to signify a successful submission (thus killing two birds with one stone). Look for 'submit success=href="%url%|href='%url%|href=%url%' to identify these engines. In these engines the verification is done the same time as the submission, so I don't really think you're wasting valuable nanoseconds.
  • Ok, thanks for your answers ;)