Skip to content

Using GSA Ser with KONTENT Machine (importing images/videos)

edited January 2014 in Need Help
Kontent Machine can build articles with images and videos inside the content, as well as GSA Ser does.

So, anyone that has experience with the 2 tools, it works better disabling the import images/videos of KM and leaving GSA Ser do that, or the reverse, leaving KM to insert images/videos and disabling the same function on  GSA Ser?

Thanks for the help, I spent last days testing a lot of other options with test-projects, and if it's possible I'd like to save some time now  :-S

Comments

• Hi Peter,

They will both do the job, but I'd use KM to take care of the images and video, as that is what the tool is specifically designed to do.
  • Ok, thanks for the help
  • Weird, but I also wrote to the support of KM, and they told me to use first GSA for scrape/import images and video, and if something don't work or some sites don't works with GSA, then to use only KM.

It's like they trust more on GSA Ser than on her tool  :D
  • i've found that most platforms are not accepting videos put in by SER or KM..., i've been trying this over the past week and only getting about 1 in every 100 which is no good.
  • @william88 that's right, me too I'm getting the same bad results with both the 2 tools...