Skip to content

RSS missing

Yesterday saw the RSS option and good includes some RSS in some of my projects. Today with the new update I went to get other RSS to other projects, and it has disappeared You can select on the left using the RSS, but then data has disappeared the field of RSS to get the url of RSS. I've reviewed it several times to avoid giving a false report of a bug.What's more, I select RSS and as I can not get the url, I should issue decision to give ok and tell me that I have not added the RSS, nor give that ruling. It is a bug or changed site that can not find it. Best regards

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    It's no bug. The RSS URL is discovered by the engine itself now from the URL field.
  • And if I don't have the url of RSS right on that page? in fact it is so, I'm trying to promote an important internal section, but the RSS that there are in the home, and some we have made to promote are not exclusively or in the home.
    Do suggest me you that I added the link to my RSS feed in the appropriate section? and that itself be there ontendra?
    Thank you

in that case use the rss url as URL and it will work as well.
  • very good response thanks
  • the solution is not very logic, if I add it as a url but you tried to register the RSS as a normal link in forums and more sites, thats natural anti I have recreated his own campaign for the RSS and RSS, I selected only which only enrol in sites RSS. I think it is the best solution, or that or put a field in DATA to add your own RSS. Makes no sense as an article, a blog comment etc... the link is an RSS feed. Even so with that said I @Sven serves me, but creating only a campaign for the RSS.
    well the discovering of the rss feed have more advantages than having an extra field as you can use it for tier projects now where SER dynamically gets the RSS URL of an created link and submits it. This would not be possible with an extra field. Sorry, it stays as it is. You can however change the engines.