Skip to content

Is it normal for verification?

http://prntscr.com/2no6gj

@Sven I think this is uncommon? Because I have incredibly low LPM after I upgraded to 7.46 (I know you don't like this talk) and reverting also didn't helped. So that is what I am noticing currently for many projects.

Thank you.

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    What should I see at those two log lines? Well you have the project to verification only...not that good if you want to build new links.
  • @Sven Just verification status was applied merely for testing. What I referenced in those screenshots was that as you can see, the verification rounds mentioned somewhere around 1600+. Isn't it very high and just revolving around that only? I think the max is up to 2 rounds or tries?

no, it checks depending on the engine. Some have an interval of 30 minutes, others for a day or 300 minutes.

Somre give up after 5 days, some after 60 minutes. So unless you enable the option to remove links on 1st verification try, it checks according to engine settings.

• I see. I haven't checked "remove after 1st verification try" as I verify links automatically.
  • edited January 2014
    can you please clarify to me how to verify my links? I got set to auto, and on some project i got like 10k+ submited. When i switch to Verify Only active project its not decreasing in any way. So its like link isnt there and program waits till next round to try find my link there? Also, should i use private proxys, publick or none at all to verify my links?
    @chela1980 please read my previous answer.