Skip to content

Anchor text and submitted links accuracy

I have two questions for you guys. 

1) I blasted some articles using "import target URLs" feature and resulted 50 verified links. I double checked them to see if the links are live(even manually). But if make a 100% new project and I import those 50 live links I barely get about 20-30 verified links. Is this a common thing for GSA? I mean this rate of accuracy? If 50 links were posted minutes ago why on the second project only 20-30 links are live?

2) Is the anchor text filter 100% accurate? Or at least over 90%? 
From my tests(using own urls, no scraping) I don't get that ratio. For example I set 20% lsi,20% naked,20% main, 20% generic and 20% partial and I submit to 100 sites, to 50 sites or to 200 sites etc(all different projects). Every time I get something like 9% main, 28% naked urls, 25% partial, 15% lsi, 23% generic. 

Does anyone have the same issue? Is this normal?

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de

1) for 50 sites you can as well just watch the log and see for yourself. If you see there are some problems on the script/SER itself I can still fix it.

2) Thats because the anchor is chosen on submission. SER does not know which of the submissions will get a live link.