Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Proper SEO Content Machine integration

I'm trying SEO Content Machine and actually finding it better to use than KM, until I got to the point of importing mass content back into GSA. With KM I can go to Autofill > Use KM and select 50 files I created, and use them all in one project. With SCM, I have to go to Import > Data Fields... and I can only select one file. No idea how to use the hundreds I just created in SCM in one GSA project. It created a different set of files for each keyword even. Can this situation be improved upon or is there a workaround to get these two beefy tools working nicely together?

Best Answer

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    Accepted Answer
    @scm, thanks, I will try to add this on next release (being able to import more than one file to the project).

Answers

OK so that program exports gsa compatible import files? I don't own it. But if thats the case, then yes, I might as well join things of multiple files.
  • Hi Sven, yeah it does. They did a brief video of its GSA integration here: http://seocontentmachine.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=208 If you need its export to test then I can provide some, else their trial is easy to get for testing, they don't ask for paypal info or anything.
  • Hi sven, I am the developer of SCM. SCM creates 1 GSA compatible import file for each keyword in its own folder. If you need to email me directly for anything http://seocontentmachine.com/contact-us/ Otherwise happy to provide any help I can.
  • Nice, thanks Sven.
  • Lovely, thanks for the quick response @sven
  • Great work you guys, @scm and @Sven
  • edited January 2014
    Works perfectly now. much appreciated :-bd  @scm and @sven
  • Hey I don't see any option in import articles . How to import via SCM?
    Tools->Auto fill
  • SCM version 4 has updated the import process into 2 steps now.

SCM creates project settings files + articles into 2 separate folders

1. Tools -> Autofill -> Any project settings file (that is any file not in Articles folder)
    2. Article Manager -> Import Folder -> Title in first line

I did this so that you could import content into any existing GSA SER project without overwriting your settings.