Skip to content

7.44 -7.45 loop in 7.44

Sorry for my English. I have a VPS today took several months with GSA and CB, 7.45 update so I found, I say that, download it and installed it, but when starting the program puts it is version 7.44 yme asks again update 7.45, so took more than 20 times. The only thing that has changed today in the VPS that has become 1 core 2, and that we have activated framework 3.5 since it is Windows 2008 RC But I don't think that I am what do I do? copy everything, uninstall, and install version 7.45 directly where I am under the direct 7.45 versión?

Comments

• edited January 2014
    Same update loop happens here. Update to 7.45 will end to 7.44 asking to update to 7.45

• Maybe @Sven can take a look. Thanks
  • The update happened as i can see the new social network platform in place.
    BTW in phpDolphin:
    creates a nofollow profile link
    DoFollow link: YES
    -it makes no sense to me.

• same bug here
  • yep, I am in a loop too
  • I just opened a thread about it lol, same problem
  • +1 same problem
  • Just click 'no'. You'll be fine until Sven fixes it.
  • Same for me :-)
    I also tried to download the whole software from the official page, install it, but always I see only the 7.44 version.

We just have to wait our "god" @Sven
    ^:)^ ^:)^  ^:)^
  • LeeGLeeG Eating your first bourne

Give the poor guy a chance.

Its poets day

He is probably down the pub downing a few well earned jars of amber nectar :D

No doubt took it out off Sven adding the off button for the highly annoying feature :D

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de

poets day ? Well sad thing but we don't have that here ;)

it's fixed now.

• Sorry to take. I left for work hours ;)
  • How do you get it to update correctly ? I have kept trying and it is still i loop on my one server . the other servers have updated correctly . Not sure what i am doing wrong . thanks 
  • DeadMilkMenDeadMilkMen Space
    edited February 2014
    same here. ^ from 7.53 to 5.57  : /  @sven
  • yeah its still messed up for me 
    hmm sorry but you install latest version and it keeps asking to update? If thats the case you might have two versions installed. One starts the old version and updates into a wrong folder the new one!? Sorry, strange. Maybe manually download and install the program?
  • Yeah @sven, I cant even download the new updates 7.59  : /  Weird.
  • Just never updates the program, you can try to download the new update a million times and it wont update.
    maybe your anti virus or something blocks it?
  • DeadMilkMenDeadMilkMen Space
    edited February 2014
    Not Sure, Ill talk with bhsvps.com.
  • BrandonBrandon Reputation Management Pro
    No problems on any of my servers...All are runnin 7.59 now.
  • ^^
    http://www.biturls.com/fZi6z lol.
    Yes this is true, Thank you guys.  :D