Skip to content

"verifications reached in a day" doesn't seem to work

I set up my project to stop on 10 verifications reached in a day but when i started the project it didn't stop when 10 verification were reached and in the log window i could see it's continuing scraping and looking for new targets.

Why this is happening?

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de

1st it does not stop but pause.

2nd even on pause it is verifying further

3rd post some log lines.

• "2nd even on pause it is verifying further"

This is the problem i am seeing. If the project have paused it should not search for new targets, only verifying, if i understand correctly.

This is the log: http://pastebin.com/XT0ZbQvM
    sorry i see it's still submitting. Is that the log from one project?
  • The second part of the log is from the project i have problem. I don't know how to export a log from specific project so i copy all.

What is the difference between "verifications reached in a day" and "pause after xxx verifications for xxx minutes"? I have a project set to pause on 10 verificaions for 1440 minutes and on the first run it reached 39 verification. After how much time it will start again because 24 hours have passed already?

My goal is to make gsa ser to build about 10 links a day.
    You should see it in the log when the project is restarting. But it might indeed be better to use the option to pause with "reached a day". At midnight it will start again.
  • So if i choose "reached a day" the project will run every day at midnight?
    y