Skip to content

Best way to replace email accounts

For one of my projects I used 50 email accounts and now all of them are blacklisted. I want to replace them with new accounts. What is the best way to do?

1) Do it immediately without bothering about anything? Delete old and add new
2) Wait until submission count for project goes to zero - all verifications are finished. Then delete old and add new
3) Any other way?

Is there a way to mark email accounts for pending verifications only and not use for new submissions.

I suspect I am getting low verifieds because of the email blacklists. I am want to add new and test if the verifications improve.

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de

1. turn project to active (verify emails only)

2. start project till it finishes all checking (round1 is done)

3. stop project and exchange emails.

• @Sven How do we know if round 1 for checking is done?
    you see round2 in the log? ;)
  • @Sven,
    I see round 43589 done message in log. But I still see some "xx verifications pending" for multiple email accounts. Should I wait or change emails now?
    exchange that now...the left emails might never arrive.
  • @Sven in the running log? But what if I am not saving it or doesn't watch it gets eventually tiresome? In case I'm missing a point. :/

Cheers.
  • @nitinsy

How do you know that your email are blacklisted? Where do you see it?
    Thanks

@Sven

Where can I see the log??
    Yes, when the project runs you can as well edit it and exchange emails accounts if you think you checked all recently.
  • peterperseo, in email verification tab of a project, on the right side just below add/delete/export buttons you will see two buttons - one for testing emails another for blacklist check

On a side note, replacing emails with non-blacklisted emails did not improve the verifications %