Skip to content

How to spread links evenly over different platforms?

edited January 2014 in Need Help
I am running a project and i have selected all platforms without these:

Document Sharing
Exploit
Indexer
Pingback
Referre
Video Adult

But most of the links it creates are from URL Shortener platforms. Is it possible to spread the links evenly to all selected platforms? For example, when i start the project gsa ser to build 10 article links, then 10 blog comments links, 10 directory links and so on...

Comments

• ronron SERLists.com
    edited January 2014
    There are certain platforms that dominate when you mix them. There isn't a way to do this equally when you mix them. The best alternative is to duplicate the project, and break out the dominant platform (in this case URL Shortener), and stick it in its own project.

It's kind of funny that that you use those engines. Those are the exact list of engines I don't use on any projects.

Blog comments, url shorteners and directories tend to dominate links when put in a mixed bag.
  • I unchecked url shorteners.
    I will scrape my own list with mixed site platforms to see if the links will be spread more evenly. 
  • ronron SERLists.com
    When you start to scrape you are able to target platforms where you would like more links, or engines that you think are the best for your profile, etc. It is more work, but you are helping yourself quite a bit.

I'm on the fence on URL shorteners. I have seen equal amounts of praise and condemnation on their SEO value. I personally don't use them, but only because I am not sold on them.