Skip to content

Pausing the project after certain amount of verified doesn't work

Hi guys, This function is really useful, mainly for people like me who cares about the quantity of links they send each day. My project settings are like this : - Pause the project after 100 verification reached in a day. So, the verifications are reached, and it's still adding verified links, as it's verifying previous submitted links.. I don't know if it's an issue with SER, or with my settings. Thanks in advance for your answers.

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de

Thats normal and I say it again (and again and again...).

Once a project goes into pause mode, it is still does verifications as the links are already online. So the links you see being verified are those made before it went to pause.

• edited January 2014
    Ok. So in fact, if I want it to really pause after a certain amount of verified, it's better to do it on a new project ? And, why not setting the project as inactive, and restarting it after a day ?
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    sorry why a new project? I don't understand this logic.
  • As my LPM is high, I can get a lot of submissions in no time. If I set up a new project directly with those settings, I'll certainly get less verified links. Now, I changed a project settings when it was at 800 submitted and 400 verified, I asked it to pause after 30 verifications, and it's still adding verified, which is logical according to your answer. Adding a "Paused" status would be much more interesting and useful in my opinion. Websites will only receive the chosen amount of verified, and it'll pause.