Skip to content

Add more articles notification question

I'm using Kontent Machine with the import feature for all my content. It has worked great for me.... Now I'm getting warning notices that I've used up all my articles and I need to add more - in some cases within an hour of firing up a new project.  The files I'm using are good for several hundred submissions, so why am I getting this notice? Any help would be appreciated.

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de

You added how many articles? 

You use the no duplicates for articles and I guess even globally. So once it has submitted all articles once, you will not have something to submit. Disable that dupecheck option if you think the article is spinned enough.

• Thanks @Sven for the reply...

I'm using the auto fill > kontent machine feature to add content. I'm not sure how many article variations are in each file, but I'm assuming several hundred at least.

I've always been a little confused by the article manager (my fault - I'm not very smart) but I assumed that if I added articles via the tools > auto fill > kontent machine route that it would automatically generate a new spun version for however many versions the file contained without my having to add articles in the article manager.

Is that right?

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    Yes it always uses a random combinations of your spin syntax. Though noone can tell if that combination is producing duplicate content. If you are sure it is not, then simply uncheck the dupe checking option.