Skip to content

Use my own list of wikies

Hello

I would like to import my own list of wikies but no matter what I do, it also searches for new wikies.

From the "where to submit" menu I chose "wiki", I enter all the info needed for the project and on the projects menu I right click-import target urls and I chose the list of verified urls. 
When I run it, it also uses wikies, according to the "where to submit" option, but I only want to use my list, not all the wikies.

If I uncheck the "wikies", how do I add the article needed for wikies?

I am on the 5 days trial and I plan to use the software after this period but I need to figure out how to use my own lists.

Thanks!

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    uncheck search engines in options.
  • I did that and now it uses my list, thanks, I missed a seach engine when scrolling down the list.

Now it doesn't recognize the urls though It identified them earlier. Is this normal?
    That has nothing to do with search engines enabled or not. Must have some other issue (maybe proxies).
  • I understand that has nothing to do with that and I don't use proxies.

I have 10 wikies, all are identified when I import them but when I run the project it show the engine not found error. Tried many times already. Should I use the root domain or the index.php wiki homepage?
    what do the urls look like? post them in pm.