Skip to content

7.40 split url over projects error

Hi,

I noticed this error with 7.40

I go to import target urls->from file.

I select the file and click open.

I click Y hotkey at the Randomize list window.

Now a new window pops up asking me if I want to split the lists over projects.

I click hotkey N.

Sometimes it imports the urls.

Other times I get the error "sorry, no urls have been imported"

I have noticed it is when I quickly hit the hotkey N that this error seems to happen.

So my question

1. Can the split urls over projects window be disabled?
2. If not, is anyone else experiencing this problem and how do you solve it?

I import alot of lists everyday and this error is slowing me down.

Any help is much appreciated :)

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    you import the list to more than one project?
  • I know this doesn't matter and any talk about LPM going down after upgrading is disregarded haha but upgrading to 7.40 also has killed the LPM. From 20-30 to 2 or something now. The processing is way too slow. Just like previous times, even going back to 7.39 doesn't do anything good as some other stuff might have been changed maybe elsewhere.
  • edited January 2014
    Hi Sven,

At first no.

But when I noticed the error popping up, I tried importing the same list to the same campaign to see if I could recreate the error.

Here is what is strange.

If I copy the urls, then do import target urls->from clipboard. It will ask me if I want to randomize and imports them fine.

No second window about splitting amongst campaigns. 

The clipboard method works even though they are the same urls I am trying to import from file.
    import from clipboard is not doing a split at all. However I fixed some minor issue now that could have caused this for you. Let me know if next version fixes it.
  • @Sven Just wondering why it happens in some versions. I upgraded from 7.44 to 7.46 and earlier was doing easily over 20+ LPM and now, even reverting back, it doesn't move above 2. It's an instant change many a times after upgrading. So almost no links are made. Any particular reason for this? Really gets on nerves sometimes haha and wanted to ask.

Cheers.
    @Pratik not related to this thread. And as you know, Im no fan of this constand LpM watching...monitor your verified URLs and thats it.