Skip to content

Types of submissions which are good in this regard

edited January 2014 in Need Help
Hello there,

May please somebody be kind enough to tell me which types of submissions in GSA are good to DIRECTLY bring visitors to my website or my YT video please?
I am not sure what you call it (?) but I am not talking about the visitors who come via google by ranking a website or a YT video, but I mean the visitors who come to the target website (ie mine) directly via the websites, articles or other places which the GSA puts the link of my website or my YT video in them.
which ones do so? and is the percentage remarkable please? 

Thanks so much for any help

Comments

• So maybe it is better I try to ask my question in other words.

Does GSA SER has any other usage other than generating backlinks please? 
    I really need the help of experts here please.

• edited January 2014
    Are part of the visitors who come to our websites or our YT videos cumming from the comments articles which GSA puts on blogs and other types of submissions (wiki's, web 2.0, etc)? 

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    It's a tool to create backlinks so I don't know what this questions should deal with. Of course you can script everything and maybe people use it for something else but thats out of my knowlage.
  • Thanks Sven for your input,

GSA puts the link of say my website plus your text to the websites, forums and so on, So I meant can those websites, forums, guestbooks and so on  have a remarkable affect to bring visitors DIRECTLY (ie people click on your link when visiting those websites...) to my website? Is my question clear now? For instance can I assume that say 5 to 10% of visitors to my website are coming directly via my my links which GSA SER has put on forums, sites and son? Or I can't expect such a rate? 
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    Of course thats the aim everyone has. However noone can give you exact numbers or a blue print how things work for all. SEO is complicated and you have to analyze things on your own sorry.