Problem when I tried to re-verify links in a bunch of projects
I have been out of commission the last week or so with a bad case of
the flu. And then I was out of town for 4 days with no PC access. So I
haven't been around the forum at all.
Just before that I had been
running some projects (about 50 of them) for a few days using using a
catchall email. I was not getting a very good verified link percentage
(less than 10%), so I was playing around trying to see if I could figure
I decided to re-verify all links in all these projects.
When I did, it was apparent that something was messed up. Each project
had less than 100 verified links and should have had a few hundred
submitted links. But the result is that each project showed the correct
number of verified links, but the number submitted increased for each
successive project (ie the first project had 800, the 2nd project had
1600, the 3rd project had 2500, etc). By the last project, it was listed
as over 25,000.
Here is a screen image...