Skip to content

sometimes the anchor texts gsa builds, is not he anchor texts i ask it to build....

hey guys. 

so i have noticed this a lot.... with my campaigns....

gsa, for the most part, builds back links with the anchor text of the phrase i put in the anchor text field when creating the campaign...

when i go to check the verified anchor texts for a certain project.... about 90% of the anchor texts it builds is for the anchor texts i ask it to build...

the other 10%... are random anchor texts.... some of them with my yt video link.... and a small part of the anchor texts... are the anchor texts i have gsa building backlinks for in other projects...

i was wondering if this is just a little flaw in gsa.... and if there is a way to fix to..... to make the other 10% my anchor text as well (and why this is happening) thanks

Comments

• maybe it's your project setting. upload your screenshots of that.
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    Some engines simply have there own anchor text like "Homepage of XYZ". You can however disable such engines using the right click on the selection.
  • lol ^ sven you know everything thanks. 

and yeah like out of 1000 backlinks.... like 900 will be my anchor text...
    50 will be my url.... a handful will be random ones like you said....
    and then like 10 will be the other anchor texts of my other campaigns... (i know it doesn't matter too too much, i'm just curious why this is)