Skip to content

Is This Normal? Please Help.

I ran my GSA SER on my VPS for 24 hours now.
My VPS Specs is

8 Cores/8 CPU
8 GB Ram
125 GB Disk Space
1,000 MBPs Uplink Port Speed

Additional

50 Dedicated Private Proxies with 3 subnets
750 Spam Filtered Hotmail Accounts

Do you think the number of my Submitted and Verified links on GSA SER is normal or not? If not can you please help me? Thank you!

Comments

• What's missing from this post?
  • oooo sorry here it is: http://gyazo.com/6b6294fefd2207649f8453b719458e45 <-- is that normal? the number of Submitted and Verified Links?
  • It's pretty low. If you are scraping, you should have a minimum LPM of 30, and verify 20-25% of them. You need more projects, though.
  • So can I make it higher? I'm a just newbie in GSA SER so I want to know more. Thanks! :)
  • ronron SERLists.com
    edited January 2014
    @iSagani - I think you have the question backwards. The question is how many verified links do you want built for seo on each project? That should be your goal.

I can't tell you how many links you should build. But expanding on what @Satans_Apprentice said above:

- There is no button on SER where you can build a zillion links. The program has to search, scrape targets, try posting to them, and then you have verified.

- On a regular SER scrape, you can probably expect a 10% - 20% ratio on verified/submitted. So if you have a 20% verified rate, that means you need to set SER to submit 5X the number of verified you desire. So if you want 100 verified on a website each day, you set it to submit 500. That gets you your 100.

- The more projects you have, the more links you will make. LPM goes up. You're making more links. (You eventually reach a point where more projects no longer have any effect).

- Your choice of engines is critical in making more links. Some engines verify at a much higher % and in absolute numbers than other engines. Maybe MediaWiki is easier to get links than TikiWiki. Well...if you want more links, you choose the stronger engines. You need to look at your stats in Advanced Options/Tools/List 1 vs List 2.

- Scrapebox and Gscraper are serious scrapers - that's all they do. They don't have 1/10 of the functions of SER. But they are faster scrapers. One day you may find that you need more links than what SER can give you (and trust me, SER can give you a lot of links). So yes, you would scrape for that particular engine on one of those tools while you run SER. Then import that list, and you will build even more links. If you want to scrape on your own (which isn't that hard but more tedious because of a couple extra steps), you can have a limitless amount of links.

Just to wrap up, I know what you were really asking - you were asking if you have SER operating ok. The answer is yes, you do. You created more verified links with your first try than I did. You must be a good listener. Just keep plugged in to the threads, and you will learn everything else very fast. Good luck!
  • edited January 2014
    @ron: On what you have said here "On a regular SER scrape, you can probably expect a 10% - 20% ratio on verified/submitted. So if you have a 20% verified rate, that means you need to set SER to submit 5X the number of verified you desire. So if you want 100 verified on a website each day, you set it to submit 500. That gets you your 100."

May I ask how will I know the ratio or percentage of my verified/submitted links? Is there an option on GSA SER where I can see it? Sorry for the question, but if it is stated on your answer can you please elaborate it more? Since I am a newbie and really eager to learn allot about SEO and GSA SER.

Also how can I set the amount of my desired verified links as you have stated above if I have 20% verified rate I must make SER submit 5 times? Can you explain please? Thank you in advance.

Yes I am a Good Listener, because I want to learn allot from things I really want to have or know.
  • @ron: are you still there sir? :)
  • goonergooner SERLists.com
    edited January 2014
    @isagani - At the bottom of SER you can see submitted and verified totals for the day, that should help you to know your verified %.

Then just adjust the number inside your project settings where it says "submitted per day".

Example: You're verified rate is 20% and you want 100 links per day, you know you must submit 500 links per day to reach 100 verified. It's not totally accurate but it is good enough.
  • @gooner: So you mean sir per 4% is considered as 100 links? So if I got like 12% I must configure it to 300 right?? Let me see where is that submitted per day or can you just tell me sir where can I locate that?? Thank you so much!
  • @gooner: One more thing sir should I divide submitted over verified or vice-versa to get the percentage? Sorry for the question but I really want to be enlightened. :) Thanks!
    edited January 2014
    @isagani - At the very bottom of SER on the left you will see:

T: (which is threads).
    S: (submitted)
    V: (verified)

So there look at the submitted total and then verified and you can then work out the rough percentage. I'm not very good at putting maths into words.

So, i will give you a practical example:

S: 1000
    V: 500

Verified % is 50%

So in that case if you want 100 links per day you would need to set the project to submit 200 per day as the 50% verified would = 100 links.

Sorry if that's not the best explanation, but i don't know how to say it another way.
    @isagani - Yes, the image you posted is how you change the number of links per day :)
  • @gooner: No problem sir I got your point :)

On the image I have provided where actually there? Can you explain to me how can I set it up? Thank you so much for this help sir, this is a big help! :)