Skip to content

What Does Status N/A Mean?

edited January 2014 in GSA Search Engine Ranker
I have a feeling it might be because I run too many projects compared to threads/setup. The problem is that my projects are Active but when you hover over them they are N/A.

Details:

75 projects on scheduler rotating every 20 minutes, 450 projects in total, with varied Priority. Running CB, EVE and Captcha Sniper (is this the problem?...) I get error messages (red triangle) usually from EVE saying it "could not be solved by 5 different people" and "undefined error" from CS. 180 timeout, 12 seconds between SE searches, private proxies (20 private, 40 semi) for everything and 500 threads, and there are plenty of target URLs left.

Looking at the log it doesn't seem that there is a problem really but this morning especially the majority of the projects were showing N/A - ie. not searching, not posting, not verifying. I don't have any "pause after x amount" projects.

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    CS probably crashed and so no reply and this error message appears. Next version will not show the eve error message.
  • Thanks Sven, what about N/A (in light blue) when you hover the mouse pointer over the project?
    N/A = not available = no activity right now (maybe waiting to get targets from search engines).
  • OK thanks. It was weird that it's all 75 projects, though...
  • I am getting the following error from CS, but it is still running in the background fine: 2014-01-14 15:11: Captcha Sniper Error: undefined error message [first appeared at 2014-01-14 13:10] Just wondering if this error message is even relevant, or nothing to pay much attention to...thanks
    Well if CS is working than all is fine, just at that time it was not. I don't know the reason for this though.
  • I am having the same exact Problems, after running my project for several weeks some of my projects are turning "light blue" which = "activity N/A". Which they aren't doing anything. Is it because it has no other targets to scrape and we have to put in more/new keywords? I'm using CB and another capcha service but I don't think that contributes to the N/A activity.

I tried searching every thread on this forum that has "activity N/A" but there has never been a clear answer/fix to this problem.
    N/A means Not Availabel and usually points to the issue of having no targets to post to. Watch the log and what the project does here...