Skip to content

Bulk change of URL

Hi,

First of all I love Search Engine Ranker - POWERFULL, and intuitive tool! Thanks for that! :) 

Secondary - I am using it mainly to build Tier 2, and I am running multiple projects at once (like 150 projects now), sometimes, when my T1 adressess changes (or I make more T1 pages) I need to change URLs of my Tier1 pages in 150 projects at once. And I cannot find that option.

There is option to modify target url, but as I assume target url is the url of the page on which I am trying to put my links (is that right?).

Bart

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    the program is not editing things online, a change in the project will not update the live links of course.
  • Sven,

Thanks for fast answer, unfortunately you did not understood what I meant.

I do not mean online! I know it is impossible, I mean "all further". 

I can try to explain it on example - I am running 150 T2 projects, boosting my T1 pages. After few days I have more T1 pages to boost, so I have to add more URLs to my 150 T2 projects, but I am unable, because I have to do it manually (open each project, click in URL - Edit All and add more links there) - when you have 150 projects it is very uncomfortable.

Second option which should be useful with my way of linking is to have ability to duplicate projects. 

Another example: I have 1500 T1 URLs, which I need to boost, so I want to make like 100 the same projects with those URLs - now I am making one project, then save it as a template, then I have to create new project and load the template 100 times, to have 100 identical projects. 

It would be great if there will be an option to duplicate one project multiple times (it really have sense when you have 10000 articles and 1000 URLs in each project).

I hope you understand now what I mean :)
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    Well wouldn't it be easier if you create the projects by some external program than? Take a *.prj file, rename it and exchange the parameters you want (it's a simple ini file).