Skip to content

COUNTRY&NICHE Targeted REAL Human Web Traffic [CONTROL PANEL & RESELLING Available !]

2»

Comments

• I've ordered 2 days ago und I didn't get any notification eMail.
    After I answered by mail I get the information, that my URL is malicious.
    Ok, ok, I'm in the adult niche. Everything is malicious....
  • Hi,

After your Order, we are controlling all websites it is normal. We have too many customers who have adult website. Please fix the problem or give us a new address to send traffic. On the other hand, of course you can get a full refund.

Kind Regards
  • Ordered plan 3-10000 visitors.
    Last 4 digits of tid: 5841.
  • Hi seofighter,

I sent you an-email regarding your campaign.

Kind Regards
  • no reviews, means bad service?
  • Dear okokokok,

It means no problem in normal conditions.

Kind Regards
  • @ron @all Anybody tried this ? come on guys share the knowledge!
  • @BuyRealTraffic How will the Traffic Sources look like in my Google Analytic account ?
  • Dear mamadou,

We provide traffic by redirecting real visitors to your website. It will be shown in your analytics as our redirecting system domain which is generally visit-tracker.com.

Also, There is the following service to hide the referrer for free but it takes 2 seconds to redirect and the referrer is blank or shows privatelink.de.
    http://www.privatelink.de/?http://candida-crusher.com

Kind Regards
  • Same with hit4hit (dot) org? I get tons of traffic from there system, it shown on my G Analytics the referral domain which is hit4hit itself.

Google can detect that as unusual traffic @BuyRealTraffic, what do you suggest? No indexing the landing page before purchasing/activating with you service?

Sorry but I really doubt your service to be honest. No one is giving their reviews. But I'm willing to give it a shot!

Thank you.
  • Dear Rachelwop12,

We are not same with hit4hit. We are redirecting traffic that is why it will be real traffic.

Kind Regards
  • @ron
    @rhetoric
    @anudeepkanwar
    @cander
    @nawshale
    @steelbone
    @Blandos
    @seofighter
    ...how did your campaigns pan out? Got any conversions/adsense clicks? Would be great if you could come back here and do at least a one-liner post of your experience.
  • Dear johnmiller,

Please check out our FAQ pages for your questions.

http://www.buyrealtraffic.net/faq.php

Kind Regards
  • nawshalenawshale Sales & Tech Support at www.SERVerifiedLists.com
    johnmiller 

My site duration avarage (2seconds to 5seconds) high bounce rate .. site (landing page ) is informative unique blog ... which earns 50 - 70$ with health products. BTW that was my experience. But it depends it might work for you ..

cheers ..
    nawshale
  • @nawshale from your post it sounds like you didn't get any conversion off of those $50-70 health products, like you would usually get from traffic that goes to your site?
  • Hi,

As nawshale told the conversion changes site to site. Thus, the conversion is totally depends on your landing page's attractiveness, because we are sending the visitors to your website and they see the page. But generally, you do not have too much time to attract them. That is why the page you intend to promote is very important.

Kind Regards
  • edited February 2014
    Yes, the conversion rate changes from site to site. That is not the point.

The point is if someone gets a steady 100 visitors a day to his page, every day for a month, and he consistently gets a 10% conversion rate, then that is statistically significant. If he then goes to purchase quality traffic, the conversion rate should stay the same.

However, if he purchased traffic and suddenly none of that traffic, or just a very small percentage converts...then it means the traffic is simply crap and it is not the fault of the site.

That is why I was asking for real reviews from people who have purchased traffic from you and a FAQ page on your site obviously won't help with that.

• Dear johnmiller,

It is not logical that if there is a traffic system guarantee that your conversion will continue forever. If somebody guarantee it, nobody need a SEO and searh engine traffic. Everybody buy traffic without getting any normal traffic.

You simply want guarantee conversion which we cannot promise and nobody can guarantee it (we strongly explained it in our FAQ page and in our Terms&Conditions). If somebody can guarantee please give the supplier and everybody can use this even me.

Kind Regards 
  • edited February 2014
    I never said that anybody guaranteed anything. Neither are conversions from SEO guaranteed, nor from services like yours. And I never said I wanted guaranteed conversions, I simply asked for a review of previous customers of yours.

"Everybody buy traffic without getting any normal traffic." Sorry, I don't understand what you're trying to say.

Anyway, read my post above again. If traffic source A converts consistently at 10% and compared to that traffic source B converts only at 1% on the exact same site, it simply means traffic source B is crap, not the site. I rest my case and good luck.
  • @johnmiller I understand what you are getting at and in fact you might be correct about this service. But in general I do not agree. Different traffic can convert very differently depending on what that traffic is expecting. If this is redirect traffic from expired domains then people are clicking a link expecting something specific and instead they land on your page. That is a lot different than if someone searches for your KW and finds your site in the SERPs and clicks through.

I think this vendor is saying, you need a landing page that really grabs attention because this traffic is not getting what they expected so you better change their mind in a hurry about your page.

Anyway just my take, I could be wrong. :)
  • Dear johnmiller and Samx,

Samx, exactly what you are saying explains our service maybe there was a small misunderstanding about my explaination. Anyway, I hope now it is clear.

Kind Regards